Elyse Kopecky didn’t realize how big a role her diet played in her health until she spent time abroad in Switzerland. There, the competitive runner who had struggled with injuries and amenorrhea discovered what she thought was healthy in the U.S. – low-fat yogurt, lean turkey, and packaged veggie burgers – didn’t hold a candle health-wise to the full-fat dairy, grass-fed beef, and other whole foods she started working with from scratch abroad. Elyse teamed up with her longtime friend and four-time Olympic marathoner Shalane Flanagan on a new cookbook, Run Fast, Eat Slow, to bring this knowledge and healthy, flavor-forward recipes to athletes everywhere.
Run Fast Eat Slow
- Buy Run Fast Eat Slow on Amazon or wherever you shop for books!
- Run Fast Eat Slow Website
- Run Fast Eat Slow on social: #runfasteatslow
Connect with Elyse and Shalane:
- Elyse’s Website
- Elyse on Twitter: @ElyseKopecky
- Elyse on Instragram: @elysekopecky
- Shalane on Twitter: @ShalaneFlanagan
- Shalane on Instagram: @shalaneflanagan